Adapted from AllRecipes.com
Makes 6 servingss
This delicious, nutritious salad makes a great addition to your buffet or dinner table. You can customize the recipe by using nuts and dried fruit of your choice.
- Bring water to a boil in a saucepan.
- Stir quinoa into the boiling water, reduce heat to medium-low, place cover on the saucepan, and cook until water absorbs into the quinoa, about 12 minutes.
- Remove saucepan from heat and let rest covered for 5 minutes.
- Remove cover and allow quinoa to cool completely.
- Put kale in a large mixing bowl.
- Whisk olive oil, lemon juice, Dijon mustard, garlic, pepper, and salt together in a bowl until oil emulsifies into the mixture; drizzle over kale.
- Add cooled quinoa, pecans, currants, and feta cheese to the dressed kale and toss to incorporate
Total Fat: 27g
Cholesterol: 17 mg
Sodium: 397 mg
Total Carbohydrate: 43.9 g
Fiber: 6.3 g
Protein: 10,7 g