Adapted from the Howe Seeds website
Makes about 24 1-inch balls.
*Items available at your local health food store.
1. Combine first five ingredients in a small mixing bowl.
2. Add peanut butter and rice syrup and knead mixture thoroughly by hand.
3. Tear pieces off, and roll them between your hands into 1" balls.
4. Place balls on waxed paper. Dust very lightly with powdered sugar, if desired.
5. Serve immediately, or chill for future use.
Total Fat: 2 g
Saturated Fat: 0.5 g
Sodium: 8 mg
Carbohydrates: 7 g
Fiber: 1 g
Protein 1 g