- Mix popcorn, almonds, and chocolate chips (if using) in a large mixing bowl.
- Heat agave nectar, almond butter or tahini, and salt in a small saucepan over medium heat.
- Once syrup starts to get light, frothy, and bubbly, cook and stir constantly for another 30 seconds.
- Pour syrup over popcorn and mix with a wooden spoon until incorporated. Let cool completely.
- When cooled, press small handfuls into balls with your fingers.
Note: These will keep for 2-3 days, covered, at room temperature.
*NOW items available at your local health food store