Adapted from the Pure Canadian Maple Syrup website
The healthy ingredients in this recipe provide on-the-go energy to help keep you fueled throughout the day.
Makes 16 squares
*NOW items available at your local health food store
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Spray a 9 x 9-inch baking pan with cooking spray.
- In a food processor, combine oats, dry milk, sunflower seeds, flour, maple syrup and eggs.
- Puree until almost smooth, about 10 seconds.
- Stir in blueberries, apricots and almonds.
- Turn into prepared pan.
- Sprinkle with coconut.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until edges are golden brown and bars are set.
Total Fat: 5 g
Total Carbohydrate: 22.5 g
Dietary Fiber: 2 g
Protein: 4 g