- Preheat oven to 300 degrees F.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper (or grease pan lightly with butter).
- In a large bowl, add cream, butter, sugars, vanilla and egg and mix well.
- Add NOW Gluten-Free Baking Mix and mix until ingredients are just blended. Do not overmix.
- Add chocolate chips and gently mix to disperse.
- Drop a rounded teaspoonful onto the parchment paper-lined (or greased) baking sheet.
- Bake for 10 minutes or until edges are golden.
- Remove from oven and leave on baking sheet to cool for one minute.
- Move cookies with parchment paper (if using) to a baking rack to cool completely.
*NOW items available at your local health food store