- Heat olive oil in a skillet over medium heat.
- Add walnuts and stir until lightly toasted and fragrant; about 4 minutes.
- Add garlic and cook one minute.
- Remove from heat and let cool.
- Toss with mint and cilantro.
- In a medium saucepan, bring broth or water to a boil, then add couscous; remove from heat, cover, and let stand five minutes.
- Fluff with a fork and stir in walnut-herb mixture.
12 g total fat
0 mg cholesterol
515 mg sodium
28 g carbohydrate
3 g dietary fiber
6 g protein
*NOW items available at your local health food store