Adapted from Southern Living, July 2001
- Bring 1 1/2 cups water to a boil in a saucepan over high heat.
- Remove from heat and stir in couscous; let stand 10 minutes.
- Transfer couscous to a large bowl.
- Stir together olive oil, lemon rind, and next 3 ingredients; add to couscous, stirring with a fork.
- Toss peas, sliced onion, crumbled feta and chopped mint gently into couscous; cover and chill at least 2 hours.
- Stir in the pine nuts just before serving.
*NOW items available at your local health food store