This is a “kid-friendly” dish. Adults may want to spice up their portion with an Asian hot sauce and a sprinkling of scallions.
|1/2 cup natural peanut butter |
|1/2 cup warm water |
|1 tablespoon NOW Real Food® Organic Maple Syrup*|
|1 tablespoon soy or teriyaki sauce, or to taste |
|1/4 teaspoon ground ginger |
|8 ounces pasta, your choice of shape (spaghetti, spirals, wagon wheels, small shells, etc.) |
- Bring plenty of water to a boil in a large saucepan.
- Cook the spaghetti (or other pasta) until just done, then drain.
- Combine the ingredients for the sauce in a small mixing bowl and whisk together until smooth.
- Pour over the cooked spaghetti or pasta and toss to combine.
- Serve warm or at room temperature.
*NOW items available at your local health food store