Reprinted from The 20-Minute Natural Foods Cookbook by Sharon Claessens, Rodale Press, Inc. 1982
|2 eggs, beaten |
|¼ cup whole wheat flour |
|10 ounces spinach |
|1 cup cottage cheese |
|1 cup crumbled feta cheese |
|1 garlic clove |
- Preheat over to 350°F
- In a very large bowl beat together the eggs and flour.
- Remove stems from the spinach leaves and discard.
- Tear the spinach into small pieces and add to the eggs.
- Add the cheeses, and push the garlic through a garlic press into the bowl.
- Toss everything together until blended.
- Place the spinach mixture in a lightly oiled shallow baking dish, about 9 x 13 inches.
- Cover the dish loosely with a piece of aluminum foil.
- Bake at 350°F for 40 minutes.