Adapted from LifeExtension Daily News
- With a peeler, make ribbons of zucchini.
- Massage ribbons with garlic, sea salt and olive oil.
- In blender, add walnuts, olive oil, garlic, lemon juice, nutmeg, white pepper, basil, oregano, water and sea salt.
- Blend until creamy.
- Pour over zucchini ribbons.
- Top with pine nuts, olives and chopped herbs.
549 calories (85% from fat)
55 g total fat (6 g saturated)
0 g cholesterol
11 g carbohydrates
11 g protein
1,141 mg sodium
4 g dietary fiber
*NOW items available at your local health food store