From NOW employee Sherri Janes
Serves 3 to 6
|4 oz jack cheese, pepper jack cheese or cheddar cheese, grated |
|2 green onions, chopped |
|½ lb. crabmeat |
|6 flour tortillas (7-8 in across) |
|½ cup bottles red or green salsa |
|1 cup brown rice |
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Stir cheese, green onion and crab together in a bowl.
- Lay tortillas flat. Spoon equal amounts of the crab mixture on each tortilla and spread mixture over half of it, leaving a ½ inch border clear.
- Fold tortillas in half over filling.
- Lay quesadillas on a baking sheet and bake until cheese melts, about 5 minutes.
- Or lay on paper towels and microwave until cheese melts, about 1 minute.
- Cut in wedges, arrange on plates and spoon salsa over top.
- Serve with rice or quinoa.
15 g protein
8 g total fat
4 g sat fat
22 g carb
42 mg cholesterol
346 mg sodium
1 g Omega-3