From NOW employee Sherri Janes
|1 1/2 pounds halibut filets |
|1 container (8 oz.) plain low fat yogurt |
|1 onion, chopped |
|1 teaspoon lemon pepper |
|1 teaspoon dried parsley |
|Salt to taste |
|1 tablespoon lemon juice |
|Yogurt tenderizes the fish in this recipe and gives it an unexpected taste. You can substitute any firm, white fish. |
|1 cup uncooked long grain brown rice |
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- To prepare fish, lightly coat an 8 x 8-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- Rinse halibut filets and pat dry.
- Place fish in a single layer in the baking dish.
- Mix together yogurt, onion, lemon pepper, parsley and salt; pour over fish filets.
- Drizzle filets with lemon juice.
- Bake for 15 minutes, or until fish is firm and can be flaked with a fork.
- Prepare rice or quinoa as directed.
- Serve over rice or quinoa.
Calories from Fat: 40
Total Fat: 4.5g