Salmon is a great source of Essential Fatty Acids.
This recipe makes a lovely dinner entree-great for company-and it's so easy!
|1 ¼ Tbsp (9g) ginger root, minced |
|2 tsp (6g) garlic, minced |
|¼ cup (90g) honey |
|¼ cup (60mL) soy sauce, low sodium |
|¼ tsp (1g) pepper, freshly ground |
|1 cup (230g) cranberry sauce, whole berry |
|4 each (four 170g fillets) salmon fillets, or steaks (4 6-ounce pieces or 1 1/2 pounds) |
- Preheat oven to 350°F (175°C).
- In a medium bowl, combine ginger, garlic, honey, soy sauce, pepper, and cranberry sauce, mix until thoroughly blended.
- Spray a shallow baking pan with vegetable oil spray and place salmon in pan.
- Spoon cranberry mixture evenly over fillets/steaks.
- Bake 15 minutes for fillets (25 minutes for steaks). Salmon is done when it flakes with a fork.