Reprinted with permission from www.NaturalHealthweb.com
, Natural Health and Alternative Medicine Newsletter, October 14-15, 2004
|2 1/2 pounds of salmon fillets |
|2 chopped onions |
|4 cups chopped tomato |
|sea salt |
|1 tbs extra virgin olive oil |
|mustard seed |
|1 cup of cilantro |
|4 cloves garlic, minced |
|freshly ground black pepper |
|1/2 cup fresh squeezed orange juice |
|2 tbs lime juice |
- Preheat oven to 500 degrees f.
- In large skillet, cover bottom of skillet with sea salt, mustard seed, orange juice and olive oil.
- On low-medium heat, sauté onions, cilantro, tomatoes garlic and freshly ground black pepper for 10 minutes.
- In baking dish, place salmon fillets.
- Pour mixture from the skillet and bake for 10-15 minutes until the skin crispy.
- Remove from the oven and top off with lime juice.
- Serve over rice.