Adapted from http://www.environmentalnutrition.com/, January 2010
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Cut salmon in half to make two 5-ounce pieces.
- Gently drizzle olive oil on salmon.
- Lightly season with salt and pepper, if desired.
- Pour honey over salmon pieces and gently rub in using the back of a spoon.
- Spread finely chopped pistachios on a plate and place glazed portion of fish onto pistachios, generously covering surface.
- Place pistachio-covered salmon into an oven-safe dish and bake for 10 minutes or until done.
Per serving (without added salt):
97 milligrams sodium
*NOW items available at your local health food store