Adapted from Woman’s Day magazine, February 12, 2008
This one-pot entrée takes only 30 minutes to prepare.
- Heat oil in large, deep skillet over medium-high heat.
- Sprinkle chicken with salt and cook 5 minutes, turning once, until browned.
- Add broth, tomatoes, squash, raisins, cumin, cinnamon, and paprika.
- Bring to boil; cover and reduce heat.
- Simmer 15 minutes or until chicken is tender.
- Stir in couscous and peas and bring to a boil.
- Cover, remove skillet from heat and let stand 5 minutes.
5g fat (1g sat. fat)
45 mg. cholesterol
752 mg. sodium
*NOW items available at your local health food store