1. Place wok/sauté pan on medium high heat, add 2 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil.
2. Add 2 dried chili, garlic, ginger, and cook for 1 minute.
3. Add onions, 1 Tbsp salt, tomatoes, red pepper, and celery rib. Stir constantly.
4. After 2 minutes add chicken and stir.
5. After 2 more minutes add ½ cup of water, 2 Tbsp Mangoni juice, 1 tsp lemon extract, and cook on medium low heat for 5 minutes.
6. Sprinkle ½ Tbsp of black pepper and cook until only 1/2 cup of liquid remains.
7. Place over cooked quinoa, sprinkle 2 Tbsp chopped cilantro, and serve.