Adapted from www.allrecipes.com
- Combine TSP, hot water, beef base and black pepper.
- Let TSP rehydrate until water is absorbed.
- Sauté onion and beef until cooked; remove from skillet.
- Gradually stir flour into oil from onions and beef; cook 10 minutes on medium to low heat.
- Stir water in slowly, a little at a time, to incorporate evenly and to prevent lumping.
- Add TSP mixture, beef, onion, garlic and sour cream-heat through.
- Serve over cooked noodles.
23 grams protein
21 grams fat
3 grams carbohydrates
*NOW items available at your health food store