Adapted from “Sweeten Your Life the Xylitol Way” recipe book
Makes 16 servings
- In medium bowl, combine melted butter, oil, applesauce, and xylitol.
- Add the eggs and vanilla extract and mix well.
- In a small bowl, combine flour, baking powder, salt, and pecans.
- Gradually add liquid ingredients to flour mixture and stir to mix well.
- Pour batter into buttered 8” square pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 15-20 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
Fat: 4.9 g
Carbohydrate: 16 g
Fiber: 1.2 g
*NOW items available at your local health food store