From NOW employee, Derek Schulz
Healthy, delicious and great to pack in lunches!
- Mix the first four (dry) ingredients together in a large bowl and set aside.
- In a medium saucepan, heat honey and beet sugar for 3-5 minutes over medium heat and bring it to a boil.
- Add peanut butter and melt it in the hot honey mixture.
- Add vanilla extract and mix well.
- Pour this over the cereal mixture and press into a greased 13 x 9 –inch pan.
- Cool one hour at room temperature and cut into bars.
*NOW items available at your local health food store