Adapted from NaturalNews.com, April 12, 2011
This nutrient-dense recipe makes a healthy dessert or snack. If you are short on time, simply press the mixture into an 8 x 8 pan instead of making the balls.
- Coarsely chop the chocolate chips and add them to a medium bowl.
- Add the remaining peanut butter ball ingredients to the bowl and mix thoroughly.
- Scoop by teaspoonfuls and roll into walnut-sized balls, about 1 inch in diameter.
- Put on a plate or in a 9 x 13-inch baking pan.
- Cover the plate or pan and chill before serving. These taste best when kept refrigerated.
*NOW items available at your local health food store