Adapted from www.bassettshealthfood.com
Good for breakfast, dessert or snack.
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- Place rice in a mixing bowl.
- Using a wooden spoon, break up any clumps of rice.
- In a blender or food processor, blend together rice milk, cinnamon, flour, vanilla, and almond butter.
- Pour wet mixture into the rice and mix well.
- Transfer to a baking dish and bake for 45 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool for a few minutes.
- Serve with almonds.
*NOW items available at your local health food store