Adapted from Delicious Living magazine, www.deliciouslivingmag.com
This amazingly simple and delicious recipe makes a great on-the-go breakfast bar or an accompaniment to afternoon tea.
Makes 16 bars
- Preheat oven to 350˚.
- Line an 8x8-inch pan with foil or parchment paper.
- Place all ingredients in a food processor.
- Process until pieces are mixed well and dough sticks together.
- Press into pan.
- Bake for 15 minutes on the center oven rack.
- Cool before cutting into squares.
112 calories (39% fat calories)
5 g fat
1 g sat fat
0 mg cholesterol
2 g protein
16 g carbohydrate
2 g fiber
10 g sodium
*NOW items available at your local health food store