Created by the NOW® Culinary Innovation Team
Healthy Appetizer for a fabulous dinner party
1) Preheat oven to 350F and line sheet pan with parchment paper.
2) Place vegetable stock, amaranth, tarragon, & 1 tsp salt in small sauce pot on medium heat.
3) Allow for mixture to come to a boil, cover, and place heat on low.
4) Cook for 15-20 minutes or until the liquid is absorbed.
5) In a bowl, combine cherry tomatoes, salt, and olive oil.
6) Stuff the cherry tomato with the tarragon amaranth mixture.
7) Cook for 10-15 minutes or until the cherry tomato has slightly softened.