1) Preheat oven to 350F and coat muffin tin with nonstick cooking spray.
2) In bowl, combine coconut oil, 1 ¼ cup yogurt, and 2 tbsp agave nectar until fully combined.
3) Add baking mix until dough has formed.
4) Fill muffin tin 2/3 full.
5) Bake for 15-20 minutes or until top is golden brown.
6) In bowl combine strawberries with ½ tbsp agave nectar.
7) In a separate bowl combine yogurt with remaining agave nectar.
8) Cut small hole in the middle of the biscuit and place strawberry into the biscuit. Top with yogurt mixture and serve.