Healthy snack bars on the go- filled with Omegas 3, 6, 9 + Protein
1) Preheat oven to 400 F (375 F convection). Line quarter sheet pan with parchment paper.
2) In large bowl combine flax seed meal, chia seed meal, and brown rice protein with 1¼ cup of water.
3) Stir for 3 minutes or until mixture thickens to a gel like consistency.
4) Add all ingredients and mix until all ingredients are fully incorporated.
5) Spread mixture onto sheet pan using dough scraper until height of granola bars are ½ inch tall.
6) Place in oven for 25 minutes.
7) Allow granola to cool for 30 minutes or until it has firmed but still is soft to the touch.
8) Cut into 4 inch bars and serve cooled.
9) Store in air tight container for up to 2 weeks.