(Gluten-Free, Allergen-Friendly, Vegetarian Burgers)
By: Chef Suzy Singh
NOW Research & Development Corporate Chef
1) Preheat oven to 350F.
2) Line sheet tray with parchment paper.
3) In large bowl combine all ingredients until fully incorporated.
4) Form 4 inch uniform patties (approx. 1/3 lb).
5) Drizzle olive oil in large sauté pan on medium heat.
6) Place patties on sauté pan and allow for the patties to brown.
7) Flip the burger and brown evenly.
8) Place patties on sheet tray and bake for 25-30 min.
***Serve with gluten-free buns, avocado sauce, curried eggplant and kale chips on the side***