(Gluten-Free, Allergen-Friendly, Vegetarian Burgers)
By: Chef Suzy Singh
NOW Research & Development Corporate Chef
|Quinoa Patty |
|2 cups cooked Brown Rice|
|1 cup Living Now™ cooked Organic Quinoa Grain|
|4 Tbsp Living Now™ Gluten-Free All-Purpose Flour|
|2 Tbsp NOW Real Food® Golden Flax Seed Meal|
| + 3 Tbsp Water to form Flax Paste |
|½ cup Roasted Red Pepper, chopped |
|¼ cup Kalamata Olives, chopped |
|¼ cup Basil, chopped |
|¼ cup Fresh Spinach, chopped |
|1 Tbsp Sea Salt |
|½ Tbsp Paprika |
|½ Tbsp Black Pepper |
|¼ Tbsp Cayenne |
|1 Tbsp NOW® Organic Olive Oil|
1) Preheat oven to 350F.
2) Line sheet tray with parchment paper.
3) In large bowl combine all ingredients until fully incorporated.
4) Form 4 inch uniform patties (approx. 1/3 lb).
5) Drizzle olive oil in large sauté pan on medium heat.
6) Place patties on sauté pan and allow for the patties to brown.
7) Flip the burger and brown evenly.
8) Place patties on sheet tray and bake for 25-30 min.
***Serve with gluten-free buns, avocado sauce, curried eggplant and kale chips on the side***