1) Heat oven to 350°F (325° F convection). Grease and flour two 9-inch round baking pans.
2) In a large bowl combine: flour, cocoa, baking powder, baking soda, and salt and set aside.
3) In Stand Mixer using paddle attachment, cream coconut oil and add Sugarless Sugar™ until the mix begins to fluff.
4) Add whisked eggs, milk, and vanilla until fully incorporated.
5) Add half of the dry ingredients on low setting.
6) Slowly pour 1 cup of boiling water and continue to mix.
7) Add the rest of the dry ingredients until batter is consistent.
8) Pour batter into two prepared pans
9) Bake for 30-35 minutes or until the wooden pick inserted is clean.
10) Cool for 15-20 minutes and finish with Sugarless Sugar™ frosting.
Sugarless Sugar™ Cupcakes:
1) Line 24 cupcake cups with paper liner
2) Fill prepared cupcake cups 2/3 full with batter
3) Bake cupcakes in preheated oven for 15-20 minutes, or until wooden pick inserted is clean.
4) Cool for 10 minutes and finish with Sugarless Sugar™ frosting
Sugarless Sugar Frosting