1) In a blender combine garlic, mustard, egg, salt, mangosteen, and rosemary.
2) Place blender on whip and slowly drizzle in the Coconut Oil until Aioli has thickened
Quick Poached Chicken
3) Place 4 cups of water in sauce pan on high heat
4) Once water has reached a boil, add chicken
5) Allow the chicken to poach for 10-15 minutes on medium heat until chicken is fully cooked
6) In a large bowl, combine cooked chicken, rosemary aioli, chopped celery, and halved concord grapes
7) Serve Chilled and enjoy!