Created by the NOW® Culinary Innovation Team
1) Preheat oven to 350F. Line 8 x 3 cake pan with parchment paper.
2) In a medium sauce pan combine tropical fruit dices, crystallized ginger dices, BetterStevia liquid, coconut oil, and milk.
3) On medium- high heat, reconstitute the dried fruit for 5 minutes.
4) Set aside to cool.
5) In a separate bowl sift brown rice flour, baking soda, and cinnamon.
6) In a large bowl, whisk 3 eggs and slowly add in 1 cup of turbinado sugar. Continue to whisk until mixture becomes light and fluffy.
7) Add in cooled milk fruit mixture.
8) Whisk in flour mixture.
9) Stir in Nuts about Berries and chopped Macadamia nuts.
10) Combine until fully incorporated.
11) Place batter in lined cake pan and bake for 35-40 minutes.
12) Allow for mixture to cool for 10 minutes before serving.