Created by the NOW® Culinary Innovation Team
1) Place sauté pan on medium heat and add almonds.
2) Toast almonds for 2 minutes and set aside.
3) In stock pot add vegetable broth, rosemary, apricots, quinoa, 1 T sea salt, and mangoni on high heat.
4) Bring to a boil then place on low heat for 10-15 minutes or until the quinoa has absorbed the liquid.
5) In a sauté pan, add 1 T coconut oil, 1 T Sea salt, onion, and sucanat.
6) Cook on low heat for 10-15 or until the onion has caramelized.
7) Combine quinoa with caramelized onion mixture and serve warm.