1) Preheat oven to 350F.
2) In a bowl, cream 1 cup of Organic Virgin Coconut Oil.
3) Add in 1 ½ cups of Organic Turbinado Sugar and whisk until mixed is light and fluffy.
4) Whisk in eggs until a homogenous mixture is formed.
5) In a separate bowl, sift white rice flour, baking soda, cream of tartar, cinnamon, and salt.
6) Combine with coconut oil mixture until well combined.
7) Roll dough into small 1 inch size balls and place on cookie sheet, 2 inches apart.
8) Bake for 10-12 minutes.
9) Cook for 10 minutes and enjoy!