NOW FOODS: R&D CORPORATE CHEF SUZY SINGH
1) In a large stock pot place 9 cups of water with chopped pumpkin, rosemary, nutmeg, vanilla, clove, 1 tsp sea salt, and cinnamon.
2) Allow for the mixture to come to a boil, then place on low heat.
3) In a sauté pan place 1 Tbsp coconut oil.
4) Add shallots, garlic, and 1 tsp salt.
5) Sauté for 2 minutes on medium heat.
6) Add quinoa and deglaze with 1cup of dry white wine.
7) Allow mixture to cook until only ¼ of the white wine remains in the pan.
8) Slowing ladle in pumpkin stock and mix the quinoa on low heat.
9) Continue this process for 15 minutes until the quinoa is fully cooked.
10) Combine with maple syrup.
11) Cook for 2 minutes on low heat.
12) Top with shaved Parmesan and serve with microgreens.
13) Serve warm or cold and enjoy!