1) In a bowl whisk egg with 1 tsp of light agave nectar, vanilla, and milk.
2) In a separate bowl combine white rice flour, baking powder, cinnamon, and sea salt.
3) Combine the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients until fully incorporated.
4) Add blueberries and mix.
5) In a sauté pan melt 1 tsp of coconut oil on medium low heat.
6) Add ½ cup of gluten free pancake mix and cook until golden brown ( approx 2-3 min).
7) Flip the pancake and cook until golden brown (1-2min).
8) Serve with NOW Grade A Maple Syrup.