Created by the NOW® Culinary Innovation Team
This dish has the perfect custard texture with a healthy twist! The apricot and agave nectar provides the perfect balance of sweetness to this delightfully decadent dessert.
Makes 6 servings
*NOW products available at your local health food store
- Heat oven to 300 F degrees.
- In 6-cup baking pan, line the inside of each cup with solid coconut oil.
- Drain softened apricots and dice finely.
- Beat yogurt, vanilla, and egg yolks together in a bowl until you have an even consistency.
- Place ½ cup of yogurt mixture into each of the 6 cups. Top with diced apricot.
- Place 6 cups into a roasting pan
- Pour enough boiling hot water into the pan to come halfway up the outside of the baking pan. (make sure the water does not touch the inside of the cups)
- Bake for 30 minutes
- Place the custard in the refrigerator for a minimum of 30 minutes.
- To serve, mix agave nectar with pistachios.
- Sprinkle over top and Serve!
Total Fat: 16g
Saturated Fat: 10g
Total Carbohydrate: 29g
Dietary Fiber: 3g