Created by the NOW® Culinary Innovation Team
This crave-able couscous recipe with infusion of Mediterranean flavors makes a healthy base for any entrée.
Makes 6 servings
*NOW products available at your local health food store
- In a medium saucepan, bring broth or water to a boil.
- Add couscous. Remove from heat, cover and let stand 5 minutes.
- Place a sauté pan on medium heat.
- In the sauté pan, add 1 tsp of extra virgin olive oil.
- Add organic walnuts and stir until lightly toasted and fragrant, about 3-4 minutes.
- Add minced garlic and cook until the garlic starts to brown, about 1-2 minutes.
- Uncover the couscous and fluff with a fork
- Toss in ½ tsp of salt, garlic, walnuts, chopped herbs, and lemon juice.
- Combine until the couscous is evenly mixed and serve.
Total Fat: 12g
Saturated Fat: 1 g
Total Carbohydrates: 28g
Dietary Fiber: 3g