1) In a bowl whisk 2 eggs with milk.
2) In a separate bowl combine brown rice flour with salt
3) Combine the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients until fully incorporated.
4) In a sauté pan, add berries, better stevia, and ½ cup of water on medium low heat
5) Allow the liquid to evaporate until a jelly-like mixture is created
6) In a separate large sauté pan add 1 tsp grapeseed oil on medium low heat.
7) Add 1 cup of the gluten free crepe mix and spread thinly and evenly across the entire surface of the pan.
8) Cook until the crepe has a golden color (1-2 min) then flip
9) Add the berry medley to the center of the crepe and cook for 1 more minute.
10) Fold the crepe so that it looks like a half circle.
11) Place on plate and sprinkle 1 tsp organic Cocoa Powder
12) Serve and enjoy!