As heard on WGN-AM Radio
Created by the NOW® Culinary Innovation Team
Makes 24 cookies
1) In a mixing bowl combine coconut oil, turbinado, and dark sugar until the mixture is fluffy
2) Add 2 large eggs and vanilla until you have an even consistency.
3) Add all dry ingredients, including Goldenberries and oats until you have a homogenous mixture.
4) Place in freezer for a minimum of 30 minutes.
5) Form ½ inch balls on a cookie sheet with parchment paper
6) Bake at 350 from 10-15 minutes.
7) Let the cookies cool before serving.