As heard on WGN-AM Radio
Created by the NOW® Culinary Innovation Team
Makes about 3 dozen Macaroons
- Beat Solidified Organic Coconut Oil and sugar until smooth.
- Add eggs and mix until full combines.
- Add condensed milk and vanilla extract until fully incorporated.
- Then add the Almond flour, Cocoa, and Coconut and mix until you have a homogenous thick batter.
- Mix well.
- Pour into mini cupcake pan lined with mini paper baking cups.
- Add crushed Macademia Nuts.
- Bake at 325 degrees for 15-20 minutes.
- Top with Sea Salt and Serve
*NOW items available at your local health food store