Created by the NOW® Culinary Innovation Team
- Place wok/sauté pan on medium high heat, add 2 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil.
- Add 2 dried chili, garlic, ginger, and cook for 1 minute.
- Add onions, 1 Tbsp salt, tomatoes, red pepper, and celery rib. Stir constantly.
- After 2 minutes add chicken and stir.
- After 2 more minutes add ½ cup of water, 2 Tbsp Mangoni juice, 1 tsp lemon extract, and cook on medium low heat for 5 minutes.
- Sprinkle ½ Tbsp of black pepper and cook until only 1/2 cup of liquid remains.
- Place over cooked quinoa, sprinkle 2 Tbsp chopped cilantro, and serve.
*NOW items available at your local health food store