Click here to watch a video of Chef Suzy Singh making Blueberry Muffins without the Muffin Top.
Makes 12 muffins (Gluten Free); same mix can be used for making delicious GF pancakes! Just add 1 more cup of water.
- Preheat Oven to 375F.
- In a large bowl, beat the egg lightly ( Or whip tofu in blender until you have an even consistency).
- Stir in the water, grapeseed oil, vanilla, Agave Nectar, and fresh blueberries
- In a separate bowl combine rice flour, sea salt, baking soda, and baking powder.
- Stir the flour mixture into the blueberry mixture until fully incorporated.
- Line a 12-cup muffin tin with paper bake cups, and divide the batter among them.
- Bake at 375F for 20 minutes.
- Set aside for 10 minutes until fully cool and then serve.
*NOW items available at your local health food store