Created by the NOW® Culinary Innovation Team
Serves 6 to 8
- In a medium size pot place 4 cups of water on medium low heat.
- Place ½ cup of the Tropical Fruit Dice to rehydrate the Papaya, Mango, and Pineapple.
- Once the water has come up to a soft boil, place 1 cup of Oat Bran and stir.
- While the Oat Bran is cooking place the shredded coconut flakes and sliced almonds into a medium sauté pan on medium low heat.
- Toast for 2 minutes or until you smell a nice nutty flavor and reserve into a bowl.
- Once the Oat Bran starts to congeal, add the 5 T of Organic Maple Syrup.
- Once the Oat Bran has cooked (only 10 minutes), place into serving bowl and top with toasted coconut and almonds.
*NOW items available at your local health food store