This breakfast pudding can be served hot or cold.
- In a medium saucepan, bring water to a boil.
- Add rice and stir.
- Reduce heat, cover and simmer for 45 minutes, or until rice is tender.
- In a medium saucepan, combine cooked rice, raisins, maple syrup, soy milk, almonds, cinnamon and cardamom.
- Bring to a boil over medium-high heat, then immediately reduce heat to low and simmer, stirring frequently for about 5-8 minutes, until thickened.
- Spoon into bowls and serve.
Nutrition info per serving:
Total Fat: 11.4 g
Cholesterol: 0 mg
Sodium: 15 mg
Carbohydrate: 60.6 g
Fiber: 6.1 g
Protein: 8.9 g
*NOW items available at your local health food store