From NOW employee, Sherri Janes
Yields twelve 4-inch pancakes
- In a large bowl, whisk together the flour, sugar, salt, baking powder, baking soda and spices.
- In a separate bowl, beat the eggs, adding yogurt, milk and pumpkin puree, then mix well.
- Pour the egg mixture into the flour mixture and stir until just blended.
- Spoon the batter onto a preheated, oiled griddle, using 1/4 cup batter for each pancake.
- Cook pancakes slowly over a low-medium heat for approximately 4-6 minutes, flipping after 3 minutes.
Nutrition Facts (2 Pancakes):
Calories from Fat 30
Total Fat 3.5 g
Cholesterol 95 mg
Total Carbohydrates 57 g
Protein 10 g
*NOW items available at your local health food store