Adapted from the World’s Healthiest Foods, www.whfoods.com
Quinoa is a great way to add a complete protein to your healthy eating. One serving provides 76% of the Daily Value (DV) for health-promoting manganese and 39% DV for iron.
- Placed well-rinsed quinoa with water and salt in a saucepan, cover and bring to a boil.
- Turn the heat to low, keep covered, and simmer for 15 minutes.
- Divide quinoa between two bowls, adding one-half of the rolled oats on top.
- Top each bowl with half of the blueberries, pumpkin seeds and almonds.
- Serve with milk and honey.
*NOW ingredients available at your local health food store