Adapted from the White Fence Inn, Mansfield, Ohio.
Guests at the White Fence Inn love this crunchy granola! Try it for breakfast with milk, on top of yogurt or with fresh fruit, or as a healthy snack.
- Mix oil, honey and vanilla in large bowl.
- Mix oats, wheat germ, coconut, chopped walnuts, bran and cinnamon in separate bowl.
- Combine wet and dry ingredients until well mixed.
- Spread granola evenly in 9x13 pan.
- Bake in 325-degree oven, stirring every 15 minutes to keep granola from clumping together.
- Cook for about 35 minutes or until golden brown.
- Store in airtight container. Makes about 6 cups.
*NOW items available at your local health food store