Adapted from “50 Ways to Take the Junk Out of Junk Food”, by Julie Whittingham, The Globe Pequot Press, 2004
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Lightly grease a 12-cup muffin tin.
- Mix together flour, oats, baking powder, and cinnamon.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together milk, egg, oil, vanilla, and honey.
- Add to dry ingredients and stir until smooth.
- Fold in raisins and coconut.
- Pour batter into greased muffin cups.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes.
8g total fat (3g sat, 3g mono, 2g poly)
*NOW items available at your local health food store