Makes 12 muffins
|1 ½ cup whole wheat flour |
|1 tsp. baking soda |
|1 tsp. baking powder |
|½ tsp. salt |
|1 tsp. cinnamon |
|2 eggs |
|½ cup NOW Real Food® Fructose*|
|1 cup grated raw carrots |
|½ cup raisins |
|¾ cup applesauce |
|½ cup chopped NOW Real Food® Walnuts*|
- Pre-heat over to 350 degrees.
- Mix together eggs, applesauce and fructose.
- Add flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt and cinnamon.
- Stir in carrots, raisins, and nuts.
- Spoon into baking cups and bake for 25 minutes.
*NOW items available at your local health food store