This recipe was submitted by Sharon Wong, NOW Foods
*NOW ingredients available at your local health food store
- Set oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix dry ingredients in a large bowl.
- Add wet ingredients and mix lightly (overmixing can ruin it).
- Butter or oil the muffin pan.
- Bake in your preferred size muffin pan- about 12-15 minutes for mini-muffins, 15+ minutes for regular size muffins.
- They are done when a toothpick comes out clean.
- Remove from oven and let set in the pan for 5 minutes.
- Lightly run a knife around the edge of the muffins to remove.
- Eat! Enjoy!