Adapted from www.allrecipes.com
Makes 12 muffins
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Grease 12 muffin cups.
- Place the plums into a bowl; pour in water just to cover the plums.
- Stir in egg and molasses until the mixture is well combined.
- In another bowl, stir together the oat bran, rolled oats, whole wheat flour, baking powder, baking soda, and cinnamon until thoroughly mixed.
- Pour the plum mixture into the dry ingredients and mix just until moistened.
- Spoon the batter into the prepared muffin cups.
- Bake in the preheated oven until the muffins have risen and a toothpick inserted into the center of a muffin comes out clean; about 15 minutes.
18 mg cholesterol
1.7 g total fat
143 mg sodium
25.2 g carbohydrates
3.7 g dietary fiber
4.3 g protein
*NOW ingredients available at your local health food store